Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
What personal data do we collect and when?
We ask you to provide us with certain personal data to provide you with the products you request. This is the case, for example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service, ask to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or competitions, or when you use our site.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details, including name, e-mail, telephone number and delivery and billing address;
- user and account information, including your username, password and unique user ID;
- personal information, including your gender, city, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- data on your physical characteristics, including your weight, height and measurements (such as an estimate of your stride, shoe size or clothing size);
- personal preferences, including your wish list, marketing preferences and cookies.
When you interact with our site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or internet browser. More information on these practices is provided in the “Cookies and tags”Below. This data includes:
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information; and
- cookies, IP addresses, referent headers, data identifying your web browser and its version, web beacons and web beacons.
Data about children
We respect local legal provisions and do not allow children to register on our website if they have not reached the legal age limit of the country in which they reside. We will solicit parental consent for the participation of children in the GOLF DE SERAINCOURT experiments.
The personal data management tools we collect
When you use our site, we provide you with the required information in a timely manner or obtain your consent for certain uses. For example, we will collect your consent to use your location or send you notifications. We may collect this consent from the site or by using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your internet browser will provide additional tools to help you control how your device collects or shares certain categories of personal data. We encourage you to become familiar with the tools available on your devices and to use them.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the features of the site you are requesting
If you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide you with the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase from the GOLF DE SERAINCOURT site or a promotional operation, we will use the contact information you provide to us to communicate with you about the purchase or promotion. If you contact our Consumer Services Department, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment information or the product you purchased, to help you resolve your issue or answer your question.
If you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about GOLF DE SERAINCOURT products, services, events and other promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time after giving your consent.
If you are currently a GOLF DE SERAINCOURT customer (for example, if you placed an order on the site), we may use the contact information you provided to send you marketing communications about products or services At Pap's similar, where applicable law permits (unless you have refused). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing communications.
To operate, improve and maintain our activities, products and services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes. We may use personal data relating to how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and enable us to detect technical or service issues and to administer our site.
To protect our rights, our property, those of others, and ensure our safety and that of others
For research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Site to understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to GOLF DE SERAINCOUR search and find products on this site in order to understand the best way to organize and display our products in our store windows.
Use (processing) of training information
We may also use your personal data for other purposes; in such cases, we will provide you with specific information at the time of collection and seek your consent if necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on different legal grounds, which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you buy GOLF DE SERAINCOURT products from our site we need your personal data to execute the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact and payment information to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate business interests, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests.
Sharing your personal data
Share by GOLF DE SERAINCOURT
Chez Pap's shares your personal data with:
- The GOLF DE SERAINCOURT entity for the purposes and under the conditions specified above;
- third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of GOLF DE SERAINCOURT, for example for payments and the use of credit cards, shipments and deliveries, hosting, administration and management of your data, email distribution, research and analytics, brand management and product promotion, as well as for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third party providers, we enter into contracts which require them to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data;
- other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order or applicable law; (ii) prevent unlawful use of our site or violation of our site's Terms of Service and policies; (iii) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (iv) provide our assistance in the prevention of fraud or in the context of investigations (for example in matters of counterfeiting).
- any other third party if you have expressed your consent.
We may also transfer your personal data in the event of the transfer or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the case of a reorganization, transfer, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our site, you can create a public profile that may contain information such as your nickname, profile picture, and location. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your activity with GOLF DE SERAINCOURT.
Protection and management of your personal data
Encryption and Security : We use various technical and organizational security measures, including encryption techniques and authentication tools, to ensure the security of your personal data.
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) rectification of your personal data if it turns out to be incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the erasure or limitation of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In cases where you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal data, simply send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cookies and tags
- Functional cookies These cookies are required for the basic features of the site and are therefore always active. This includes cookies that recognize you when you visit our site in one session or, if you wish, from one session to another. They make it possible to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure but also to ensure the safety of the exchanges and the respect of the regulation.
- Performance cookies These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Site by following their usage. In some cases, these cookies help improve the speed with which we process your request and retain the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may lead to less relevant recommendations and a slower performance of the site.
- Social and advertising network cookies : Social network cookies provide the ability to connect to your social networks and share content from our Sites on social networks. Third-party advertising cookies collect information to help tailor advertisements to your interests, both on and off the Site. In some cases, these cookies require the processing of personal data. Declining these cookies may result in the posting of unsuitable advertisements or prevent the effective connection to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or prevent the possibility for you to share the content on social networks.
Questions and comments
If you would like to give us your feedback or have any questions or concerns, just contact us at the following email: email@example.com